Philadelphia Roll Light
Number of pieces: 8
Ingredients: rice, salmon, nori, cucumber, cream cheese.
Weight: 200 grams.
- Prepare the sushi rice with the rice vinegar and cold until room temperature.
- On the bamboo mat place one sheet of nori.
- Grab a handful of rice, place it on the nori and spread the rice.Rice should be evenly distributed over the sheet, including along the edges.
- Place in a horizontal row 2 cm from the bottom, smoked or fresh salmon, cream cheese (or Philadelphia cheese) and cucumber.
- Start rolling the nori in such a way that the bottom end of the nori touches the space free from the filling. Press the filling firmly and continue rolling the roll. Press along the way so that the roll does not hold its shape.
- Move the roll to a cutting board. Take a knife, smooth it and slice roll into 6 or 8 pieces in equal proportions.